The best part is the conference only costs $100.00. The conference is a two-day Ruby on Rails conference with a great list of speakers and sessions.
Who Should Attend?
- Ruby on Rails aficionados
- Web developers and programmers (independent, startup, enterprise/corporate)
- Developers using other languages/frameworks looking to get started with Ruby on Rails
- IT managers tracking emerging technologies
- Tech-savvy entrepreneurs with business ideas looking to compete with a faster time to market
- Users at every level
- Business users interested in web technologies and strategic implementation
What’s the Agenda?
Day 1 – Friday, February 8, 2007
7:30 – 8:45am Registration 9:00am – Noon Charity Session – Ezra Zygmuntowicz and Evan Phoenix 1:15 – 1:30pm Welcome 2:30 – 3:30pm Working with others: Best Practices for Rails Teams – Luke Francl 4:00 – 5:00pm Rails on AIR – Peter Armstrong
Day 2 – Saturday, February 9, 2007
8:00 – 9:00 Sponsored breakfast 9:00 – 10:00am Sponsored Talks 11:00 – Noon Shining a Light on the Dark Magic of ActiveRecord – Anthony Eden 1:15 – 1:30pm Housekeeping and Prizes 2:30 – 3:30pm Adding Media to Your Rails Application – Dave Naffis and Josh Owens 4:00 – 5:00pm Lessons from the Trenches – Learning from the Rails Bootcamp – Charles Brian Quinn 6:30 – 6:45pm Closing
I am planning on attending and take what looks to be a great conference. I am not affiliated with the conference at all, just trying to get the word out. Pass it along.